Friday, February 15, 2008

wat a day...back to school...

herm what a day...today i accompanied my sister to our former school..i met with my beloved teachers hehe...its been a fun day...there are lots of changes within these 4 years since i left the school...i can see there is a new fountain...new mussolla...new hostel...lots of changes la...but one thing that never changed...

the warm hugs and kisses and a sweet motherly smile from all the teachers
Big Smile...lots of catching up with each others...time do running swiftly...i wonder if i can captured one moment of my life...i would love to captured the moment when cikgu aslaniah teach me biology hehehe...people always said that never take something for granted...coz u will never knew what u have untill u lost it...i do miss my school very much...of course my teenage years and all the time i spend with all the loving teachers..

i miss being in the class...wearing the school uniform...white tudung,white bju kurung n blue kain....the most lame set of baju kurung tat i have to wear for 5years..but now the only set of clothes tat i misses the most n want to wear the most...but it is impossible now hahaha...go to the assemblely...play with the skeleton in the bio lab..broke the cylinder in chemist lab...
memory soo unreachable...and of course all the friends...i do miss them dearly as now we're all apart...
im getting older and older each time..each day...each moments...each seconds...and all the memories also getting farther and farther away from me...im afraid one day i might lose all the memory in my hard drive...coz im filling up my hard drive with new stuff each second...like my teacher once said that...the unreachable moments and farthest moment is yesterday...no matter how hard u do you still cannot reach yesterday...cannot rewind it and cannot grab it back...

1 comment:

  1. i cudn't agree more...4 me, school time is the most memorable time in my life...oh wat a day~~~really miss all my friends & my teachers...4 ex-smktm (5vt1), i really miss u guys...

    ReplyDelete