Wednesday, August 6, 2008

la tahzan to me myself...


erm la tahzan..la tahzan..la tahzan
i can be seem as a happy go lucky person outside...
always take things lightly n rarely im serious...
[do i..i think sooo]
i think..but who am i to judge me myself...
i always think for d worse...
i can be optimistic for others but not for me...
who knows when im cry inside...

sometimes crying is soothing..
it is a good therapy...
not for gurls only..men also can practice it...
especially korean guys..they like to cry..
[can i said a lot haha :P]
but dont over done it..nnt u look fragile plak..
[i admit that i cry a lot when i was a child hehe]
[now rarely n for special occasion jek hehe]

i dont know how to view myself..
i cannot judge myself..
only people can judge me..

i cannot satisfied everyone..
but can i satisfied my self..
at one point when i cannot satisfied others..
n i feel really down inside...
i jus think that i hope i already satisfied ALLAH..
the only ONE i cared most..

n i hope my parents will always luv me
for who i am..
n my sis n bros tue..
n my nieces n nephews alsooo...

i jus want to be selfish rite now..
can i..will i..or have i been one..
i know i have been one..
[do i care???]
i do care actually...

bak kate ust pahrol org y tulis pasal diri sdr ialah org yg bodoh
[if im not mistaken..but the word fool is there]
[sila rujuk anis..]
u can agree with it or choose otherwise
depends on people..different people have different view
i believe in it...

n i admit tat im a fool..
im a fool rite now..
before n in d future..

i jus feel like pouring in today...

2 comments:

  1. cane blh tulis pasal diri sendiri is fool? cane.. nk tau...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beli la anis hehe..maybe bln lepas kot...xpe2 nnt baya bwk article psl tue haha...

    ReplyDelete